commons-user mailing list archives

From "Adam Ratcliffe" <a...@mrigitech.com>
Subject RE: [Configuration] Reloadable Configurations
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 19:07:20 GMT
Hi Emmanuel !

That's great news. I'm starting implementation of configuration today so I
should be able to give you some early feedback quite soon.

Cheers
Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Bourg [mailto:smanux@lfjr.net]
Sent: Wednesday, 8 December 2004 11:33 a.m.
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: [Configuration] Reloadable Configurations

Hello Adam, reloadable configurations is currently implemented in CVS,
you can give it a try with the nightly builds :

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-configuration/

Let us know if it fits your needs, we are very interested in user
feedback on this feature.

Emmanuel Bourg