commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [betwixt] DynaBean read problem
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 20:02:46 GMT
hi Kristian

i took a look at the dynabeans introspection code and found that it was
incomplete (not updaters). i've committed this functionality to CVS.
please update and retry.

it is (as yet) incomplete, lacking support for keyed dynabean entries.
i'm not sure when i'll get round to add this so if anyone fancies
taking this on, just shout...

BTW your code looks quite interesting. if you'd like to contribute it
to apache (together with unit tests and documentation, if possible),
i'd be glad to review it.

- robert