commons-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Florey" <daniel.flo...@web.de>
Subject [httpclient] Authentication per connection?
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 13:43:00 GMT
Hi folks,
I currently try to migrate the project I'm working on from httpclient 2.0 to
httpclient3.0.
As the authentication stuff changed, I'm struggling how to set the
credentials per connection. Any hints?
I'm using the MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager and figured out how to set
authentication on a per realm basis, but this in not what I need.
I need credentials for each user, as I'm in a multi user environment.
Everything worked fine with 2.0 as I could pass the HttpState to the method,
but this is not working with the multithreaded environment.
I guess that I've missed something, so any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Daniel