commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <>
Subject Re: [Jelly] Errors trying to run jelly swing demo
Date Sun, 19 Dec 2004 22:30:18 GMT
Le 17 déc. 04, à 17:31, Eric Black a écrit :
> 'm trying to test out some of the jelly stuff but I'm getting errors
> on the Swing demo. I've tried the snapshot of commons-jelly then got
> the beta version(COMMONS-JELLY-1_0-beta-4) and had the same error
> below(errors are from beta version). First I ran 'maven jar' like it
> says on the web page then cd'd to jelly-taglibs/swing and ran 'maven
> demo:swing'.

Thanks for the report... this has escaped our attention, I fear.
I have just uploaded changes in the CVS and would invite you to test it.

Having checked-out the latest jelly. You should, simply, be able to run
"maven demo:swing", maven should download the expected jars.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message