commons-user mailing list archives

From Marc DEXET <Marc.De...@dsi.cnrs.fr>
Subject [jellyServlet] session and script caching
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 07:48:41 GMT
Hello everybody.

I'm running some script on jetty with jellyServlet.
It's working right.
But there two topics that are bothering me.

1) first : I can't track session. Maybe I don't know how to do.
The way I do is following :

<j:set var="s" value="${request.getSession()}"/>
${s.putValue('foo','fooValue')}

It works, but in the next page, there no recorded session.

2) Script are not cached. At each call, script is compiled again. It's a
good thing because of this way each script can be run thread safe, but in
some case, script can be heavy, and it's performance lowering factor.

I'm thinking about a script pool mechanism.

Has somebody some experience in the JellyServlet field ?

--
Marc DeXeT

CNRS