commons-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: [FileUpload] Very Basic Question
Date Sun, 19 Dec 2004 20:25:34 GMT
FYI, you can also put it in common/lib or shared/lib (I'm not sure if
there is any difference, I assume so, but I don't know what it is).
This will allow all webapps running under that server instance to find
and use the JAR.  Be careful though, you can run into versioning issues
doing that (I personally prefer each webapp have it's own copy of any
JAR it needs, except for those that come with the app server itself).

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect