commons-user mailing list archives

From A Leg <hale_in...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Jelly] Using jelly as web script, there's any experience ?
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:22:43 GMT
Hi Arnaud

For our project :
http://compiere-mfgscm.sourceforge.net/

I have developed a simple caching system, my plugins are not for servlet
but for JINI/Rio services but it should be the same.
As for our project we have also a servlet, with some JSP interface I
could be interested to make the move.
This would give a common langage for the whole, not so bad.

If you are interested we could share our experience. I just request help
of Marc for the Jelly level because I need help for Jelly scripting !

Best regards

Andre Legendre