commons-user mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <sma...@lfjr.net>
Subject Re: [Configuration] Reloadable Configurations
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 22:33:11 GMT
Hello Adam, reloadable configurations is currently implemented in CVS,
you can give it a try with the nightly builds :

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-configuration/

Let us know if it fits your needs, we are very interested in user
feedback on this feature.

Emmanuel Bourg