commons-user mailing list archives

From Howard Lin <xuhua....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upload large file problem
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:48:21 GMT
Your problem is different. (20MB will not give you
UnknownSizeException.) Do you have any trace/logs on the server from
your servlet?

Howard

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:31:54 -0800 (PST), Joe Smith <apngss@yahoo.com> wrote:
> But I don't get any exception, the browser just display "The page cannot be displayed".
I couldn't get any error at all.

> Dakota Jack <dakota.jack@gmail.com> wrote:Did you see the list exchanges entitled
"FileUpload :
> UnknownSizeException on a file of 3Go"?
>
> On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 16:51:36 -0800 (PST), Joe Smith wrote:
> > I am using common file upload. When I tried to upload a large 20MB file and test
it in my local machine, i.e, upload it to local machine, everything is fine.

> > However, after deploying the application to the server, and run from there, then
it display
> > "The page cannot be displayed" after 1 minute, the file cannot upload at all.
> > I posted this problem before, and someone suggested it maybe the time out problem.
The timeout from where? I am using Websphere Application Server. Any possible roots to this
problem, and what I can do now?