commons-user mailing list archives

From Marc-Christian Schröer ...@klute-thiemann.de>
Subject RE: [net] encoding problem
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 08:49:02 GMT
> Hi Marc,
>
> Try setting encoding type as "UTF-16".

I tried this one but with no effect. I recently read somewhere that
the commons-net-package will be autonegotiating the encoding in the
future. Are there any effords being made in the current cvs-release?

--
Mit Grüßen aus dem Technologiezentrum Dortmund,
 Marc-Christian Schröer

 Dipl.-Inform. Marc-Christian Schröer mailto:schroeer@klute-thiemann.de
 Klute-Thiemann
 Informationstechnologie GmbH & Co. KG            Tel. +49.231.9742.543
 Emil-Figge-Strasse 76-80                         Fax. +49.231.9742.544
 D-44227 Dortmund                          http://www.klute-thiemann.de