commons-user mailing list archives

From Joe Smith <apn...@yahoo.com>
Subject Upload large file problem
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 00:51:36 GMT
I am using common file upload. When I tried to upload a large 20MB file and test it in my local
machine, i.e, upload it to local machine, everything is fine.

However, after deploying the application to the server, and run from there, then it display
"The page cannot be displayed" after 1 minute, the file cannot upload at all.
I posted this problem before, and someone suggested it maybe the time out problem. The timeout
from where? I am using Websphere Application Server. Any possible roots to this problem, and
what I can do now?

Please adivse. thanks a lot!!