commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mfncoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: any file size limit to upload?
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 06:07:20 GMT
There is no limit imposed by Commons FileUpload, other than any limit
you configure via the sizeMax property. The message you are seeing,
though, suggests that the problem may be a request timeout issue,
rather than a FileUpload one.

--
Martin Cooper

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 09:13:09 -0800 (PST), Joe Smith <apngss@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I implemented file upload mechanism using Apache's common file upload. Everything is
fine and I am able to do the file upload. However, I just tried attaching a file (12MB in
size) and got this message "page can not be displayed" in the web browser. I have no idea
what's going on. The code should be fine, because I tested different file size up to 2MB.
Any ideas? Is there a file size limit?