commons-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen Charles Huey" <stephenh...@fastmail.fm>
Subject 3.0 beta 1 can't find DecoderException
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2004 09:54:59 GMT
I have the 3.0 beta 1 HttpClient JAR in my classpath, and I get to a
point in my code where I execute a GET method on my site, but it gives
me this:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/codec/DecoderException
  at
  org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.<init>(HttpMethodBase.java:217)
  at
  org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.GetMethod.<init>(GetMethod.java:88)
  at BasicConnect.main(BasicConnect.java:27)

I extracted the JAR, and I can't see any directory for codec...am I
supposed to download something else with it?  I have commons logging...

Thanks,
Stephen