commons-user mailing list archives

From Eric Renouf <eren...@skaion.com>
Subject Re: httpclient local address trouble
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 19:51:14 GMT
Not so fast I guess.  The problem seems to come and go with the following change:

/*
        MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager manager = new
MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager();
        HttpConnectionManagerParams p = manager.getParams();
        p.setDefaultMaxConnectionsPerHost(100);
        p.setMaxTotalConnections(100);
        p.setConnectionTimeout(5000);
        manager.setParams(p);
        manager.closeIdleConnections(5000);
        browser = new HttpClient(manager);
 */
        browser = new HttpClient(new MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager());

When I uncomment the commented out section and comment out the last line the IPs
want to see.  Am I doing something wrong here?

Eric