commons-user mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <crackwil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File upload and download.
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:20:07 GMT
The following code gets you CATALINA_HOME.  I cannot tell if this will
be helpful to you or not.  Probably not, but what the heck, David.

Jack

  package com.whatever.classpath;

  import java.io.File;
  import java.net.URL;

  public final class Classpath {
    public static final String HERE  =
Classpath.class.getClassLoader().getResource(
                                                             "com" +
File.separator +

"whatever" + File.separator +

"classpath" + File.separator +

"Classpath.class").getFile();
    public static final String CATALINA_HOME = HERE.substring(
                                                                           1,

    HERE.lastIndexOf("webapp"));
  }

~Native Proverb~