commons-user mailing list archives

From "Pawson, David" <>
Subject RE: File upload and download.
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:09:44 GMT

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Dakota Jack

    The following code gets you CATALINA_HOME.  I cannot tell
    if this will be helpful to you or not.  Probably not, but
    what the heck, David.

Thanks for the reply Jack.
Sorry, but I can't get other than an exception out of it.
Bottom line the java is more advanced than I.

I'll try and trace through what's happening;
but I'm getting lost at the elements of the getResource call.
I'm unsure of what resource I'm looking for, and the api javadocs
are not very helpful to me.

I'll come back when I have a little more Jack.

regards DaveP

and any attachments from your system.

those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227