commons-user mailing list archives

From Matt Goodwin <mgood...@metalexis.com>
Subject Re: Validator outside Struts
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:32:53 GMT
Take a look at the commons-validator project
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/validator.  Especially the javadocs
description.  Download the source there is an example there.  It's
actually real similar to using it within struts outside of how you have
to initialize the resources which you've already done.  I am using it
outside of struts so if you need another example let me know.

Matt

--
Matt Goodwin
mgoodwin@metalexis.com