commons-user mailing list archives

From Matt Goodwin <mgood...@metalexis.com>
Subject [betwixt] ObjectStringConverter .betwixt file
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 18:05:33 GMT
I have successfully been able to set a custom object string converter
for a date format I have in java code using the
BeanReader.getBindingConfiguration method (thank you for the
documentation).  However, I would like to be able to set this in the
.betwixt file.  I have the following snippet for .betwixt file
<?xml version='1.0' ?>
<info>
  <element name='ActivitySummary'>
      <element name='CommissionsYTD' property='commissionsYTD'/>
      <element name='LastCommissionAmt' property='lastCommissionAmt'/>
      <element name='LastCommissionDate' property='lastCommissionDate'>
          <option>

<name>org.apache.commons.betwixt.strategy.ObjectStringConverter</name>
              <value>com.equitrust.dao.util.SEGDateConverter</value>
          </option>
      </element>
      <element name='PremiumYTD' property='premiumYTD'/>
  </element>
</info>

What am I missing.  I still get a
org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConversionException. What is the proper way
to specify my custom
converter in the .betwixt file.

Thanks,

Matt