commons-user mailing list archives

From Jörg Herbst <>
Subject Re: [jelly] Installation problems
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 11:57:17 GMT
Hi Paul,

thanks for you're help, I've donwloaded the missing jar and put them
into the right directories.
Now jelly seems to compile fine (there are still 2 test failure but I
guess that's not to problem),
now I'm looking for my taglib files? I can see a target folder but there
are only .class files in there.
I'm looking for something like a *.tld to use the (standard) taglibs in
a web application. Where
can I find such a file, or do I have do build all taglibs on my own?
I'm also wondering why there is no *.xml in the tags folder? Am I
missing some files to build the