commons-user mailing list archives

From Jörg Herbst <developm...@joergherbst.de>
Subject [jelly] Installation problems
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:28:41 GMT
Hi,

I'm quite new to the jelly project and got some trouble with the
download and setup
procedure. All I want to do, is use some of the statndard taglibs
defined. I've found
the Java source, but there seems to be no binary download for this.

So I followed the instructions found on the jelly website and downloaded
maven (the
latest release) this worked fine and after typen maven jar in my jelly
home directory
it took a while to download all the files. After a while I got the
following error
messages:

Attempting to download javadoc-1.3.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download javadoc-1.3.jar.
Attempting to download jdbc-2.0.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download jdbc-2.0.jar.
Attempting to download jms-1.0.2b.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download jms-1.0.2b.jar.
Attempting to download xsdlib-20020414.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download xsdlib-20020414.jar.
Attempting to download hsqldb-1.7.0.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download hsqldb-1.7.0.jar.
The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied dependencies:

javadoc-1.3.jar
jdbc-2.0.jar
jms-1.0.2b.jar
xsdlib-20020414.jar
hsqldb-1.7.0.jar

I've even tried to downoad the jars from some other location and put them
into maven/lib directory but this didn't help.
How do I configure maven to get theses files or is there some place where
I can download a precompiled version of the jelly taglibs?

Thanks
Joerg