commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <heg...@med.uni-marburg.de>
Subject Re: Configuration: problem with exception
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:07:45 GMT
NestableException belongs to commons-lang, which is a dependency of
commons-configuration. You will have to add the corresponding jar to
your classpath, too.

There are still some more dependencies. A full list can be found here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/configuration/dependencies.html

(This list is quite long, but you need only the dependencies for the
configuration components you want to use.)

Oliver