commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: betwixt and namespace
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 22:57:29 GMT
hi matt

i've very sorry to say that i can't remember right now and i can't find
an example in the document!

i'm probably not going to find time (before i head off to bed) to find
out how (in detail) to make namespaces work and write up an example for
the documentation (or fix up what's left to do if support isn't
finished yet). however, i do recommend taking a look at the source for
org.apache.commons.betwixt.schema - this package contains an
(experimental) w3c schema generator which produces namespace aware
output. setting uri attributes for element tags in the betwixt files
should do it. there should be a way to coursely set namespaces (but i'm
not sure if this is in as yet).

if you're using a DTD then you'll need to set an appropriate
NamespacePrefixMapper so that your uri can be converted to a suitable
prefix.

hope this helps

- robert