commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: How to submit jelly evolution or new component ?
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 09:47:13 GMT
Generally, Jira is probably the best place.
Formulate it as patches, that's the most efficient.

For any new features or bug report we >>love<< unit-tests (read:
require).

But speaking about it on the list (commons-dev or commons-user, as far
as I know most developers of jelly are on both) is a good idea!

paul