commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Re[2]: [betwixt] ClassCastException -> IndexOutOfBoundException
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 23:14:47 GMT
On 12 Nov 2004, at 11:01, Valeri Gavrilovets wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> it does not help. i get nearly the same exception
> nearly means that with whole grarh i get
>  SAXParseException: Error at (13, 13: Index: 3, Size: 3
> that points on the end of Request element tag,
> and only with Order bean
>  SAXParseException: Error at (14, 9: Index: 3, Size: 3
> that points on the end of Order element tag

the exception will always be the same: some kind of SAXException
wrapping the cause.

> please help me, it is so frustrating

i'm a little frustrated too: i had something very similar to your code
working on my machine before the weekend. i'm very, very confused about
why it's failing in the way that it is. the index out of bounds is
happening in digester but the location is very, very strange.
digester's stable and well tested. you're not running multiple threads,
are you?

what i really need to help you further is a proper unit test that
demonstrates the failure in a controlled environment that i can
replicate.

- robert