commons-user mailing list archives

From Michael Schuerig <mich...@schuerig.de>
Subject Re: [Digester] Digesting into a database
Date Sun, 07 Nov 2004 22:07:08 GMT
On Sunday 07 November 2004 22:56, Simon Kitching wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-11-07 at 12:08, Michael Schuerig wrote:
> > I have written a couple of rules and support classes for Commons
> > Digester that help to abuse it in an interesting way. Instead of
> > creating application objects, now the digester inserts rows into a
> > JDBC database.
>
> Thanks for the posting. I've been meaning to add an example like this
> to the current digester examples. I consider this completely fair use
> of Digester, and not "abuse" at all :-)
>
> I'll have a look at your code later, with a view to adding it as an
> example, if that is ok by you...

Of course, that's the point of it :-) I hope I've put an Apache licence
everywhere it's necessary.

As I said before, I'm grateful for corrections, improvements and
comments.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                  Failures to use one's frontal lobes
mailto:michael@schuerig.de        can result in the loss of them.