commons-user mailing list archives

From Philip Mark Donaghy <pmdjcomm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Share Las Vegas Hotel Costs
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 20:36:33 GMT
Hi Apache Conference goers,

I posted this question to the apache discuss mailing
list. But not much action there.

I am looking for someone who would like to share
hotel costs while in Las Vegas.

I am an Irish American living in Paris so I am pretty
open minded easy going person. I am looking for a
similar or interesting profile to share the hotel
room.