commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [digester] Books/examples?
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 22:52:51 GMT
On 9 Nov 2004, at 21:36, Torsten Curdt wrote:

>> There was a fellow asking questions
>> about various commons projects a while ago, with the intention of
>> writing a book on jakarta-commons. I haven't heard anything since,
>> though, so I guess the project sunk...
>
> Not sure if you might be talking about me
> or one my fellow Co-Authors :) ...but we
> did write a book about Jakarta Commons that
> should come out this month. It will also
> cover digester. ...but it's in german.

glad to hear about that (the book bit, of course :)

i believe that there will be soon a few books on jakarta commons which
will cover digester. i think that henri create an offshore (unofficial)
project to track books and other resources (so this could be done
without having to officially advocate them) but i've misplaced the url.
i'll ask about this.

the examples simon was talking about are pretty reasonable and there
have also been a number of articles on digester (search for them or
there are a few links on the web site).

- robert