commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] How is managed class loading for embeded script
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 12:59:45 GMT
Le 8 nov. 04, à 13:46, A Leg a écrit :
> I add jelly.properties and Resources.properties in my jar and error
> are not the same :

That means the html tag-library is missing.
Are you indeed invoking it ?
I don't see it part of your jar, at least.
Jelly is, typically, with a myriad of little jars. It's living on the
essence of maven which loves tiny, reusable, projects.

>>> I have embedded jelly in some services of our project
>>> http://compiere-mfgscm.sourceforge.net/

That tastes really good !
Compiere is a project that, five years ago, would have been immensely
precious to my task and would have saved some investment.
I thought Compiere was not so much java-oriented... did I mistake ?

We'd love to see this integration, once partially done, or once spoken
about, and put a link to it on the jelly web-site.
I do believe jelly provides a great glue for entreprise-level
applications.
But I only knew of Jira to have explicit use of this...

paul