commons-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <olivier.l...@accor.com>
Subject [jelly and maven] calling a jsl transformation in a jelly script
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 17:51:45 GMT
Hello all,
I'm currently developping a maven plugin.
In my plugin which is already un jelly script (file called
plugin.jelly), I want to call an jelly transformation (jsl:stylesheet)
contain in an other jsl file with an xml input in order to get an html
file. My first choice was to use the following : <doc:jsl
	input="${inputFile}"
	output="../announce-${curVersion}.html"
	stylesheet="${plugin.resources}/announce.jsl"
	outputMode="html"
	prettyPrint="true"
/>

But this one generate the naviguation left menu.
Is it possible to not generate it ?
In fact, I write a plugin in order to generate announce file in html and
pdf format (+ sending it by mail)
Can someone help me ?
Thanks a lot,
Olivier

This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this message") are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in
error please send it back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination
or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Ce message ?lectronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations contenues
dans ce message ( ci apr?s "le message" ), sont confidentiels et destin?s exclusivement ?
l'usage de la  personne ? laquelle ils sont adress?s. Si vous avez re?u ce message par erreur,
merci  de le renvoyer ? son ?metteur et de le d?truire. Toutes diffusion, publication, totale
ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non express?ment autoris?es de
ce message, sont interdites.