commons-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: [Jelly] Email tags not there, so can you use Commons email
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 09:33:22 GMT
David,

Not quite sure about this.  the maven-announcment-plugin was just updated to
send emails, however, it is using it's own static sendMail.

For the record, with Corey Scott's recent patchs for commons-email, it looks
like develpment may start up again, so if there are changes you need, don't
be shy with sending in patchs!  Now that commons-configuration has reached
1.0, it may be time for me to pick another sandbox component to shepherd to
1.0!

Eric