commons-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: [configuration] Override/additional help
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:13:01 GMT
There was actually a post about #1.   Check it out, it suggested how to fix
it, because the answer for #2 is no.

,configuration> I think was the old format, where everything was added.  We
changed it to add additional, whichs ands things together, and override,
which allows the first value found to be returned, overriding any value
specified second.