commons-user mailing list archives

From Qin Ding <qd...@csc.com>
Subject Re: File Upload Directory???
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 17:13:46 GMT

I have a need to upload the directory which contains xml, images, and other
resources. Rather than upload them one at a time, is there a way to upload
them by the directory?

/books/book1.xml
/books/book1.ipg
/books/book1.dat

Can I upload /books directory so that three resource files are all
uploaded?  Please advise how I can do this if possible.  Thank you.

Qin

for such purpose.