commons-user mailing list archives

From "David Wynter" <da...@roamware.co.uk>
Subject RE: [Jelly] Email tags not there, so can you use Commons email
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:34:01 GMT
Hi,

I did try it with this (email addresses obscured)

<j:jelly xmlns:j="http://www.blah.com/ns/jelly"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.blah.com/ns/jelly jelly.xsd"
xmlns:b="jelly:blissed" xmlns:em="jelly:email">
  <b:blissed trim="true">
    <b:process name="sendmail" var="sendmail" start="1">
      <b:state name="1">
        <b:description>
          This sends an email when the RD FI reconciliation file retrieval
task has completed
        </b:description>
        <b:activity>
          <em:email from="david@********.co.uk"
                 to="david@********.com"
                 subject="RD FI reconciliation file retrieval task has
completed"
                 server="10.0.0.1" >
                 RD FI reconciliation file retrieval task has completed.
Look at the timestamp of this message to see when.
           </em:email>
        </b:activity>
      </b:state>
    </b:process>
  </b:blissed>
</j:jelly>

Ignore the blissed tags, they work.

And got this.

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: email
	at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.jav
a:1406)
	at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.jav
a:1254)
	at org.apache.commons.jelly.parser.XMLParser.createTag(XMLParser.java:993)
	at
org.apache.commons.jelly.parser.XMLParser.startElement(XMLParser.java:601)

Don't know why it does not work.

David