commons-user mailing list archives

From "David Wynter" <da...@stpenable.com>
Subject [Jelly] Email tags not there, so can you use Commons email
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 08:47:49 GMT
Hi,

I checked CVS and it seems that the email tablib was reomved abotu 20 months
ago. But then I found this patch file referring to the tagloib
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/attachment/12650/mpannouncement-9.patch

So the alternatice seems to be that you use the define tag (although not too
familiar with it)  to define the commons SimpleEmail class and set up the
values from there. But unfortunately it seems that not all required
attribute values can be set as it is not a Bean, e.g. addTo() for adding
recipients. Ideas on how to approach this, point me to soem exmaples if
possible, I

David Wynter