commons-user mailing list archives

From c.mens...@web.de
Subject [CLI] problem
Date Sun, 10 Oct 2004 20:32:56 GMT
Hi!
I wants to use CLI in my Application, but i have this Problem:
The user must specify a config-file via CommandLine. After this, a class analyse
this file and load for example the class "tar" or "winrar". these classes can
specify additional options for cli.
So at first, the only required argument is "config" (in which is the path to the
config stored), and after the analyse of the config additional (required)
arguments are set (by example, the class "winrar" sets the req. arguments
source, destination and compressionlevel).

So, here is the problem:
cli makes a exception, when i put some arguments at the commandline, which are
not set as argument ( these arguments will set after analyse of the config ).
how can i force cli to ignore these additional arguments, which aren't set.

PS: Sorry for my english, im a german :-)

Greetings
Chris