commons-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Priest" <Robert.Pri...@bentley.com>
Subject FileUpload\Windows 2003 Server\Tomcat
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 22:01:11 GMT
Hello, I am running a version of tomcat 4.1 on Windows 2003 Server and I
keep getting the following problem from the

DiskFileUpload.parseRequest() call:

Date:			Wed Oct 27 17:23:18 EDT 2004 (1098912198367)
Thread:		Thread-11
Message #:	274
Level:		ERROR
NDC:
Category:	com.projectwise.web.server.lite.LiteServlet
Message:		Encountered Situation parsing file upload
request
Location:
Thrown:
org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadException: Processing of
multipart/form-data request failed. Stream ended unexpectedly
	at
org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase.parseRequest(FileUploadBase
.java:364)
	at
com.projectwise.web.server.lite.formhandler.FormHandler.arrangeRequest(F
ormHandler.java:655)

This code works fine on other machines (w2k, XP, etc). I am only seeing
this when I am running on a Windows 2003 Server.

It seems to happen when on

FileUploadBase line:349

               finally
                        {
     line 349: -->     os.close();
                        }

the original exception is a

org.apache.commons.fileupload.MultipartStream$MalformedStreamException
"Stream ended unexpectedly"

is anyone else seeing this issue?

I am using a version of fileupload which  I compiled today from the cvs
repository.

it is:  commons-fileupload-1.1-dev.jar

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I would appreciate the help. Thanks.