commons-user mailing list archives

From Marc DEXET <Marc.De...@dsi.cnrs.fr>
Subject [Jelly] [post again] Can a Tag get his own namespace ?
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2004 07:46:46 GMT
Hi.
I post again a question, if somebody who have missed the question and have a
answer.
Sorry if there's no answer :)

Imagine I get a set of implementation library like
<jelly xmlns:lib1="jelly:mylib:impl1" xmlns:lib2="jelly:mylib:impl2">
	<lib1:createSomething/>
	<lib2:createSomething/>
</jelly>

Each library implements the same interfaces.
in "createSomething" I would call a static factory method depending on each
implementation.

public void doTag(XMLOutput output) throws
	MissingAttributeException, JellyTagException {
	String createSomethingUri = {something};
	TagLibrary lib = (TagLibrary)
	context.get(createSomethingUri);
	myObject = lib.getNewInstance();
}

But I dont find the {something} method to get the right uri.
How can I do ?
Thanks.
--
Marc DeXeT