commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Commons Configuration - Digester Logging turned off
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:47:19 GMT
this might be a bit left field but i've been turning over the idea for
some time of using byte code engineering to wire up logging. one of the
problems with commons-logging is that it's nearly impossible to be all
thing to all people. the idea of running an enhancer at at a jar to
turn off logging (complete), switch to micro-thin logger or a non-j2ee
one appeals to me.

- robert