commons-user mailing list archives

From Michael McGrady <m...@michaelmcgrady.com>
Subject Re: FileUpload Parameter Handling
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 03:58:38 GMT
My pleasure, Adam.  I don't know who wrote the commons upload stuff, but
I think they did one hell of a job.  You have to study it a bit,
however, because it is not entirely intuitive at first.  I will tell you
this, however, it really provides a wonderful base for working with
multipart issues.  I have a hugely efficient file upload application
built on top of this functionality.  Anyway, glad you are on track.
These things can bedevil us.

Michael McGrady