commons-user mailing list archives

From Michael McGrady <m...@michaelmcgrady.com>
Subject Re: DiskFileUpload.parseRequest returns no items
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 04:14:36 GMT
Thanks, Martin.  That is a disappointing surprise.  That means that I am
not going to be able to use Struts with my file upload application
without disabling this portion of the framework.  I know people just
don't seem to like my objections to some additions to the framework as
"bloat" but this is worse.  This makes alternative uses of the commons
packages impossible.  Is this a certainty?  If so, I am going to have to
see how to disable the parsing in order to use my application.  What a
pain!  Do you have any suggestions on a quick and easy way to do this?
I guess I have some studying to do on this.  Maybe the best thing is
just of forget about using ActionForms in this case because they are too
coupled to this solution?  Back to the code.  I had no idea.  Thanks for
your post.

Michael