commons-user mailing list archives

From project member <learning_...@yahoo.com>
Subject maven : where exactly to put project.xml
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 07:38:30 GMT
hello all,
              i am into maven installtion. actually i have downloaded maven 1.0 . then followed
the installation steps and local repository was generated. then to integrate ( here i am a
bit confused ) which files to create ie. which xml file - project.xml, maven.xml ? i looked
in the apache website , found some code to write in project.xml, copied that code in a project.xml
file. then put this file in my webapps folder ( i think thats where we put that file isnt
it, the base directory of application , or should it be the directory of my application itself
-  " my_App " ). i have the hierarchy " E:\software\TDK_2.3\webapps\my_App ". so do we have
to put it in webapps or my_App folder .

  Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger
Now