commons-user mailing list archives

From project member <learning_...@yahoo.com>
Subject error for " ant init " command
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 09:47:47 GMT
hello all,
it would be great if anyone could tell me why i am getting this exception when i run " ant
init "

E:\software\TDK_2.3\webapps\my_App\WEB-INF\build\build.xml:371: Basedir E:\softwareTDK_2.3
does not exist

i have cheked environment variables ( i know if they were wrong i wouldnt have reached to
this point too, anyway ), and torque.properties and build.properties file in my application.
i have no clue what to do. it's frustrating .

  Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger
Now