commons-user mailing list archives

From Reid Pinchback <rei...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Digester trimming whitespaces
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2004 03:31:12 GMT

Not 100% certain about this, but just did a quick pass
through the Digester source.  There is a
"ignorableWhitespace" callback in the Digester class
that currently doesn't do anything.  Maybe it needs to
be checking the configuration of the parser to decide
if it should be tacking on the whitespace to the
bodyText of the current element?