commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mfncoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DiskFileUpload.parseRequest returns no items
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 02:38:00 GMT
File upload is already supported by Struts, so you don't have to worry
about how to use Commons FileUpload yourself. If you try to do so, the
result you are seeing is to be expected, since Struts has already
parsed the request, and it is no longer available for your code to
also parse.

For information on how to use the file upload capabilities in Struts, see:

http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsFileUpload

--
Martin Cooper