commons-user mailing list archives

From Loïc Fournial <lfourn...@webmail.altensi.fr>
Subject Commons Pool : problem with maxActive configuration
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:01:15 GMT
Hy,

i work on an application which use commons pool.
i configure the propetyies like that :

connection.pool.max.active=50
connection.pool.max.wait=10000
connection.pool.min.idle=10
connection.pool.max.idle=20
connection.pool.time.betweenevictionruns.millis=60000
connection.pool.min.evictable.idle.time.millis=600000

When i trace the evolution of the number fof active connection, i see this number increase
/ decrease.
But at a moment my number of active connection reach the maxActive number of connection and
dont stop to this value.
Its continue to increase until my tomcat fail down.

Can you help me please.

Thanks

Loïc