commons-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <>
Subject RE : [VOTE] Jelly and a release
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 06:17:49 GMT

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Dion Gillard []
Envoyé : jeudi 28 octobre 2004 19:24
À : Jakarta Commons Developers List; Jakarta Commons Users List
Objet : [VOTE] Jelly and a release

We've covered most of the issues in Jira for Jelly to make a 1.0

I'd like to go ahead and make the current code a release candidate,

If anyone has changes or bugs that need to be addressed in 1.0,
*please* raise them now, so that we can decide to either include them
or wait.

[ ] +1. Release 1.0-RC1.
[ ] +0. Sounds good but I can't help
[ ] -0. I don't agree, but don't want to hold the release.
[ ] -1. Please don't. Here's why: ....

Here's my +1.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this message") are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in
error please send it back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination
or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Ce message électronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations contenues
dans ce message ( ci après "le message" ), sont confidentiels et destinés exclusivement
à l'usage de la  personne à laquelle ils sont adressés. Si vous avez reçu ce message par
erreur, merci  de le renvoyer à son émetteur et de le détruire. Toutes diffusion, publication,
totale ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non expressément autorisées
de ce message, sont interdites.