commons-user mailing list archives

From Andre Van Klaveren <nyb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: En- and Decrypting of protected values
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2004 20:13:36 GMT
Your post is off-topic for this list.  Google for a good Java security site.

Check out the comp.lang.java.security news group (
http://groups.google.com ).  You can also take a look at the Sun Java
Cryptography Extentions ( http://java.sun.com/products/jce/ ) or
Bouncy Castle Crypto API ( http://www.bouncycastle.org ).

Good luck and pay attention to key management.  You can use the
strongest encryption in the world and it won't make a bit of
difference if you don't secure your keys!