commons-user mailing list archives

From Wojciech CHMIELEWSKI <wc20...@sgh.waw.pl>
Subject NoSuchMethodException & PropertyUtilsBean
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 19:50:00 GMT

I don't know if it is mine mistake or something is wrong with
org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtilsBean.

I have an object with attribute aBBB and methods
getaBBB() and getABBB(). I've got errorr  NoSuchMethodException
when there is a second type of method but it ok when there is
first. Why ??

I've to add that if a class has attribute aaaBBB and method
getAaaBBB() everything is all right. So where is the problem ??

I use commons-beanutils 1.7.0 and method getProperty( ... )

--
 				pozdrawiam,
 				Wojciech Chmielewski

email wojciech.chmielewski@student.sgh.waw.pl mobile 501172125