commons-user mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Wurth <WURTH...@fr.ibm.com>
Subject Re: JEXL AND or OR node.
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 08:30:00 GMT
Great,

We were using an old revision of JEXL in which this was not implemented
this way.
Thank you for your help.

Emmanuel Wurth
Software Engineer
Rational Software
IBM Software Group
6, rue Brindejonc - Parc Grande Plaine
31505 TOULOUSE CEDEX
Officel : +33 5.62.16.56.35
Office Fax: +33 5.62.88.42.99

Geoff Waggott <geoff@webartjapan.com>
09/17/2004 01:30 AM
Please respond to
"Jakarta Commons Users List"

Jakarta Commons Users List <commons-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: JEXL AND or OR node.

Hi,

If you mean short-curcuit evaluation of these operators a la Java, JEXL
already does this as the underlying code for the AND and OR node is just
using the Java && and || operators anyway.

Regards,
Geoff