commons-user mailing list archives

From "David Leangen" <dlean...@canada.com>
Subject [Configuration] Problems building
Date Sun, 19 Sep 2004 04:02:57 GMT

Dear list,

I am having problems building Configuration. I tried using the bin dist, but
there appears to be a bug that I'd like to work around, which is why I'm
trying to build.

First topic, the build (I'll discuss my bug in a different post):

I am building with ant (not with maven).

First, when getting the necessary dependencies, this URL seems to be no
good:
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/maven-plugins/plugins/

When I change it to this one, I am able to get the deps without a problem:
http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/maven/plugins/

Once I am able to get all the dependencies, I get this error during the
build:

    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.configuration.TestClassPropertiesConfi
guration
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0.859 sec

    [junit] Testcase: testClasspathLoading took 0.11 sec
    [junit]     Caused an ERROR
    [junit] Could not load input stream from resource
/testClasspath.properties
    [junit] org.apache.commons.configuration.ConfigurationException: Could
not l
oad input stream from resource /testClasspath.properties
    [junit]     at
org.apache.commons.configuration.ClassPropertiesConfiguration
.<init>(ClassPropertiesConfiguration.java:72)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.commons.configuration.TestClassPropertiesConfigura
tion.setUp(TestClassPropertiesConfiguration.java:37)
    [junit] Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not open
Resource /t
estClasspath.properties
    [junit]     at
org.apache.commons.configuration.ClassPropertiesConfiguration
.getPropertyStream(ClassPropertiesConfiguration.java:101)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.commons.configuration.ClassPropertiesConfiguration
.<init>(ClassPropertiesConfiguration.java:68)
    [junit]     ... 11 more

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Dave